Second Night in Necropolis is TONIGHT March 10th

mordant at mordantproductions.com mordant at mordantproductions.com
Sat Mar 10 16:15:04 EST 2007

Thank you to everyone who has helped spread the word about our second
night in Necropolis, which is Mordant Productions first all ages dance
party. This is a final reminder that this event is happening TONIGHT,
March 10th.

To entertain you, we have local celtic-gothic doom phenomena Chuck
Owston's Bonfire Night and the debut of melodic, industrial artists
WreckCreation. DJ Dingbat! will spin your favorite goth and industrial
music with a dash of celtic charm to get you started on your St.
Patty's Day celebration. Just so you know, the background music for
the Voltaire show was all DJ Dingbat!'s doing, so we are really
excited to see what she does when given the reins of the dj booth.
Plus, we will have the popular Necro-Go-Gos for all of your go-go
dancing needs!