Smoking At Ceremony?

j eric townsend jet at flatline.net
Wed May 2 15:43:41 EDT 2007

At 14:25 -0400 5/2/07, Brian J. Parker wrote:
>I'm sure a few bar owners wouldn't mind a smoking ban, so they
>wouldn't feel like they had to allow smoking in order to compete.

I've talked to two restaurant/bar owners who said exactly that thing.   They're afraid to be the first one to ban smoking.  There's a bar on the southside that has non-smoking Saturdays, but if I do have a spare hour to go out, it's not going to be to the southside on a sat night.

We tend to go to Eleven's bar if we want drinks in a non-smoking venue plus they have a decent bar menu.  Not cheap, tho.

--
jet / KG6ZVQ
http://www.flatline.net