Info.Society - bus trip

Sc'Eric (aka sc'Que) darkfin6012 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 22 05:19:06 EST 2007

Batz~

I'd bank money that if you routed that bus through StClg, you might get some takers here.  Philly is 3.5 to 4 hr drive from here--just barely far enough to feel like a pain in the ass--and not a lot of people here have cars.

You may also want to post to PAdarkAlternative Yahoo! group--a state-wide darkalt list--as we have some folks from Ohio, Michigan and West Virginia on the list (who might be willing to drive to Pgh to park their car overnight).  PAdarkAlternative also has links to groups in neighboring states and across PA.

~sc'eric

pgh-goth-list-request at listless.org wrote:Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 21:21:22 -0500