anyone into 2nd-wave postrock?

DennisCraigLee at aol.com DennisCraigLee at aol.com
Fri Nov 23 19:13:29 EST 2007

The concept of post-anything is repugnant to me. It stinks of desperation
and a stagnation of ideas.

The alltime worst offender is postmodernism. I even reject the concept of
modernism as defined by most acedemics.

I'm not even sure what 2nd wave postrock sounds like, but I have a sinking
feeling that some egghead would nail my coffin with that label if they heard
what I do.

I have to get ready to play the Keynote again tonight or I would rant a bit
longer... (fortunately it's in Jeannette where eggheads are a rarity).

evermore not nevermore,

- - - D e n n i s