anyone into 2nd-wave postrock?

DennisCraigLee at aol.com DennisCraigLee at aol.com
Mon Nov 26 18:44:59 EST 2007

The idea of newer stuff does intrigue me, and if a band or solo performer
defines themselves as postrock I would certainly listen with an open  mind. I
have to admit I haven't knowingly heard anything calling itself  '2nd wave
postrock', but I take all words, catagories included, with a poets  sense. 2nd wave
postrock might be very interesting and exciting stuff, yet the  term makes it
sound like its been drained twice over.

I'll look up some of the bands you mentioned later, with special attention
to the locals.

ever,
- - -D e n n i s

ps haven't seen 'Control' yet but I'm eager to see how it deviates from the
'24hr party people' version.

In a message dated 11/26/2007 6:28:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,