Visa delay clusterfux

gwen gwenix at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 16:29:39 EDT 2007

(Yah, I'm late in responding to this, but I really can't resist...)

On 9/6/07, Brian J. Parker <brian.j.parker at gmail.com> wrote:

> It might just be protection from bum musicians who decide to come
> leech off America's supple tit instead of returning home.  Because we
> take way better care of bums than Canada does.  Unless, you know, you
> need health care.  Or might want a grant for the arts.  Or, um...
> FREEDOM ISN'T FREE!  NEVER FORGET!  What are you dude, some kind of
> terrorist commie pinko?

"You'll dance to anything by any bunch of stupid Europeans who come over
here with their big hairdos bent on taking OUR money instead of giving your
cash, where it belongs, to a decent American artist like myself!"

Perhaps the powers-that-be who grant VISAs have just been listening to too
much Dead Milkmen lately.  Y'know, I can't really fault them for that.

--
gwen.
gamergothgeek