Next Necrotic Wednesday on September 19th

Mordant Productions mordant at mordantproductions.com
Sat Sep 15 00:03:41 EDT 2007

Thank you to everyone that came out to the premiere of Necrotic
Wednesdays on September 5th. It was a pleasure to give away passes for
Mordant Productions events as an extra special thank you to everyone
that supported us.

For the love of all that's unholy, please pass this information to
everyone you think would be interested! The wonderful flyer created by
Chad from Agnes Wired for Wound can be found at our website:
http://www.mordantproductions.com

And just because we love you so much, we added the following
performers. Think gothic Bronze (from Buffy the Vampire Slayer) and
you'll know exactly what we're doing. So don't miss these performances!

September 19th
Dance on your graves and call up the elder gods with Pittsburgh's own
Narse and Nyarlathotep. If by some chance you aren't familiar with
these bands, check them out at
http://www.myspace.com/narse
http://www.myspace.com/nyarlathotep

October 3rd
Local up and coming electro-rock musician Sachem Orenda
http://www.myspace.com/sachemoclark

October 17th
Pittsburgh's premiere performance for local ethereal vocalist Tiffany
Apan (similar to Sarah Brightman, but making her own mark). If you
don't remember her from her years of attendance at Ceremony, you may
be familiar with her work in various horror films.
http://www.myspace.com/tiffanyapanmusic

Just to recap, here's the deal for Necrotic Wednesdays:

First and Third Wednesdays we cheerfully (and metaphorically) vivesect
our djs for your pleasure.
The party is at Howler's Coyote Cafe in Bloomfield (address below)

Party starts at 9pm
Cover: $3 for over 21/ $5 under 21
Drink specials: $1.75 Yinglings
Various refreshments (soda, juice, water) available for everyone

Debauchery, decadence, and finery are highly encouraged.

Our resident DJs are:

DJ RIPpee (aka Chris Rippee, almost as exciting a resurrection as the
second coming of Christ)
DJ E-Z Lou of Upstage 80s fame and is currently djing at Peter's Pub
on Thursdays and at Smilling Moose on Sundays
DJ Hates You who's been kicking ass at Belvedere's 80s night on Thursdays
DJ Triceratop (member of WreckCreation but also known for his tri-hawk
at Ceremony)

We're looking forward to the great opportunity Howler's has given the
scene to have something different to do in the middle of the week.
This is also an excellent bridge for even more exciting events in the
future.

Howler's is located in Bloomfield at:
4509 Liberty Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15224
It's right near the Bloomfield Bridge. Parking is available at
Shur-Save's parking lot across from the Bloomfield Bridge.

That's it!

    Joe Presley
  Mordant Productions
http://www.mordantproductions.com
      http://www.myspace.com/mordantproductions

Join us for Necrotic Wednesdays, every 1st and 3rd Wednesdays. An evening of
dancing and debauchery with the best goth, industrial, and postpunk music for
your enjoyment.