Next Necrotic Wednesday on September 19th

Mordant Productions mordant at mordantproductions.com
Sat Sep 15 21:15:05 EDT 2007

Quick update to this September 19th Necrotic Wednesday.

We'll have tickets for sale for the Hungry Lucy show at Fetish Fantasy
Island. More information about the event can be found at
http://www.fetishfantasyisland.com/ .

Just to recap:

Pittsburgh's own Narse and Nyarlathotep will perform at the upcoming
Necrotic Wednesday on September 19th at Howler's in Bloomfield.

The party is at Howler's Coyote Cafe in Bloomfield (address at the bottom)

Party starts at 9pm
Cover: $3 for over 21/ $5 under 21
Drink specials: $1.75 Yinglings
Various refreshments (soda, juice, water) available for everyone

Debauchery, decadence, and finery are highly encouraged.

Our resident DJs are:

DJ RIPpee (aka Chris Rippee, almost as exciting a resurrection as the
second coming of Christ)

DJ E-Z Lou of Upstage 80s fame and is currently djing at 80s night at
Peter's Pub on Thursdays and at Smiling Moose on Sundays

DJ Hates You who's been kicking ass at Belvedere's 80s night on Thursdays

DJ Triceratop (member of WreckCreation but also known for his tri-hawk
at Ceremony)

For the love of all that's unholy, please pass this information to
everyone you think would be interested! If you're feeling really
jiggy, check out the wonderful flyer created by Chad from Agnes Wired
for Wound at our website:
http://www.mordantproductions.com. Listen to Agnes Wired for Sound at
http://www.myspace.com/agneswfs.

    Joe Presley
  Mordant Productions
http://www.mordantproductions.com
      http://www.myspace.com/mordantproductions

Join us for Necrotic Wednesdays, every 1st and 3rd Wednesdays. An evening of
dancing and debauchery with the best goth, industrial, and postpunk music for
your enjoyment.