this Saturday Jan 3: EMPIRE conquers Lawrenceville!

manny at garfieldartworks.com manny at garfieldartworks.com
Mon Dec 29 13:12:38 EST 2008

Posting this for DJ Hiem.

2009 Sees the return of the Goth/Industrial Night EMPIRE as a monthly event!

Come out to Your Inner Vagabond on SATURDAY January 3rd for the opening
night!

Its ALL AGES + BYOB (for those of you 21+ of course).
9PM - 2AM and only $5!

This night will feature everyone's favorite local G/I deejays:
DJ Hiem and DJ Candyblades

Plus industrial rockers Wreckcreation take some time out from their busy
recording schedule for a special opening night performance!

Don't sit around Saturday Jan 3rd, the Pittsburgh G/I scene is not dead!

On the first Saturday of each month, EMPIRE will conquer Butler Street,
alternating back and forth
between Your Inner Vagabond (4130 Butler) and Belvedere's (4016 Butler).
YIV events will be all ages and BYOB (for 21+), and Belvie's events will
be 18+ to get in, 21+ to drink.

How to get there: Do you know the 40th Street Bridge is? Both venues are a
very short walk from 40th and Butler and there's good street parking, plus
it's OK to use the Wendy's lot.
Taking a 91A from Downtown will drop you off in front of both venues.
Or coming from Oakland, get off the 54C at Penn & 40th and walk 2 blocks
down the hill. That's it!