Introduction

Tara Tempalski masshysteria at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 15:26:03 EST 2008

Here is a Google Map of various"goth / alternative" places of interest;
including club nights, venues, bars, places to shop (many of which were
mentioned by Jordan & Manny). Might be handy as you can get directions
easily from the links.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&ll=40.471796,-79.960663&spn=0.0087,0.019441&z=16&msid=111689695720494572798.00044d1c7631a23fbab37

Hope this helps,
--Tara