Fri 6/13 @ 31st St Pub: CHRISTIAN DEATH

Manny manny at garfieldartworks.com
Thu Jun 5 11:49:03 EDT 2008

'Christian Death', or a version of it, has been Valor (going back to
'Scriptures') for almost two decades. Yes he was not an 'original
member' as far as the very first classic years of the band,
but he *has* been a member since the late '80s. Look at their wiki for
the story about the controversy.

Valor was already here ten years ago. It was with Big Electric Cat and
Advent Sleep at the Birmingham Gallery (South Side church behind the
Beehive). There were 110 people there
so someone on this list should remember what happened.

So this information about what they are doing, and what they sound
like, should be nothing new to anyone. Except for the fact that their
newer stuff seems much more goth than metal, and the lineup looks
'hotter', at least in the photos.

Look at www.myspace.com/christiandeath  and judge for yourself.

-mt