Fri 6/13 @ 31st St Pub: CHRISTIAN DEATH

Jordan Harris jdecay at worldnet.att.net
Sat Jun 7 09:45:05 EDT 2008

Heh. Indeed.

Christian Death's last three - four albums (if one includes the Lovers of
Sin side-project) have all been quite good.

If I had to vote, I'd put Valor's Christian Death far ahead of Rozz's. His
work after Christian Death was where he really came into his own. Premature
Ejaculation, his spoken word albums, Shadow Project, all were better than
his Christian Death. More challenging to the listeners and more skillfully
accomplished (for the most part).