As the Goth turns..

manny at garfieldartworks.com manny at garfieldartworks.com
Mon Nov 10 17:27:41 EST 2008

yes I heard attendance was lackluster at that.

However, there was an sudden overabundance of G/I shows around that month
(so many, in fact, that I cancelled a London After Midnight date that I
was going to do at Altar Bar, which believe me
their agent was not happy about....). Remember, I did Christian Death
(over which this list had its
usual dead Rozz vs live Valor spat), and Jim had at least 2 shows. Smalls
did Hanzel und Gretyl
as well. people only have so much money.

plus it was on the North Side. (it probably would have done better in
either Oakland or South Side).
However, the publicity was certainly not lacking - both Aaron Jentzen and
I wrote previews for the CP and PG.
I wish I could have gone myself, but I had a show that night. Tears of cry.
-mt