Peter Murphy, was Re: As the Goth turns..

gwen gwenix at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 10:45:38 EST 2008

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 5:27 PM,  <manny at garfieldartworks.com> wrote:

> plus it was on the North Side. (it probably would have done better in
> either Oakland or South Side).

This is actually an interesting observation.  Peter Murphy draws older
crowds who generally have more access to cars (and usually own their
own), so I'd think that changing the location a few miles to the east
or west wouldn't be as damning for this sort of show.  I've been to
the New Hazlett Theater for other shows (even just last week for
Attack Theater's interpretation of the Tinycrumb Ghastlies), and
really like the venue.

--
Gwendolyn R. Schmidt