Peter Murphy, was Re: As the Goth turns..

manny at garfieldartworks.com manny at garfieldartworks.com
Wed Nov 12 13:41:56 EST 2008

Well, as I said, there was also a lot of other darkness going on and
people only have so much money. It's also very probable that at this
point, Murphy simply has only a limited audience in Pittsburgh. He's
certainly no bigger than, say, people like Howard Jones, or Thomas Dolby,
or Squeeze's Glenn Tillbrook, or The Fixx, who play places even smaller
than the Hazlett, such as Club Cafe, the Rex, or Hard Rock Cafe. Such is
the fate of '80s (and often, '60s and '70s) icons.
Unless perchance they have a TV special on PBS or something. :)