THD - "evolution of our decay" album

jdecay at att.net jdecay at att.net
Wed Oct 22 09:44:14 EDT 2008

Glad to hear that THD is back in business - planning on doing any shows?

Respectfully, I must disagree that the Pittsburgh thing is to do nothing. On the contratry, I think Pittsburgh has had and continues to have some especially active local bands, artists, writers, promoters, and the like.
-------------- Original message from "Shawn Rudiman" <synthdrome at gmail.com>: --------------