THD - "evolution of our decay" album

Jeremy epistemology at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 18:06:50 EDT 2008

Eh. I don't wanna shit on Girl Talk. Like I said. I have an album of
his. It's fun. But he's not a performing musician by any normal
definition of the words "performing musician." He gets on stage and
hits the play button on one of his albums. Then he jumps around like a
spaz, and people have fun. I have no problem with fun or with Girl
Talk. I in fact enjoy both Girl Talk and fun. But I do have a problem
with people trying to say that he's a live musician.