THD - "evolution of our decay" album

manny at garfieldartworks.com manny at garfieldartworks.com
Fri Oct 24 13:15:51 EDT 2008

Thanks, John.

Even more importantly, based on whatever has been discussed on this list
in the past ten years,
there's very little that I've really even done "wrong" per se.
We talked so far about my being late for radio shows, my rubbing a handful
of people the wrong
way at a radio station which caused them to take undue vengeance, and my
trying to defend myself when physically attacked three times. Anything
else?
If that is the absolute worst that can come up (and I guarantee you that
it is), then the rest is just shit-talking and either falsifying incidents
or blowing them out of proportion.

-mt

 Sure, he