THD - "evolution of our decay" album

John anhedonia77 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 24 22:27:47 EDT 2008

No problem Manny. I've never heard any concrete proof of anything major
come out of these discussions. It always seemed like it was someone
trying to make a big deal out of something small. Almost any promoter I
know has been accused of some bullshit at one time or another and 95% of
the time it was usually the bands fault. I've heard a lot of bands
complain that they don't get enough for a show, but it's usually on them
to sell the tickets to the show. If they don't sell a decent amount,
they won't get paid what the other bands who did pull their weight were
payed and they don't deserve to be. As for the comment about the knife
incident. I don't know anything about it but if it was in self defense,
I really don't have a problem with it.

John