THD - "evolution of our decay" album

jdecay at att.net jdecay at att.net
Sat Oct 25 09:33:11 EDT 2008

 The Empire Hideous actually just called it quits this year (granted, it's not the first time they've done that), which is a shame. That was one quality act, one that deserved the fame that pop-Goth bands like The Cruxshadows have.

We actually booked Empire Hideous and Vampire Nation in York, PA on the following night to a crowd of 60 - 80 people. Nobody mentioned any shady dealings the prior night, and I don't believe Myke Hideous mentioned anything in his autobiography (other than the utter state of filth of Fred's place). I could be wrong about events (not having been at the Pluto's show), but their booking agent also made sure that contracts (including guarantee) were signed beforehand, too.
 -------------- Original message from manny at garfieldartworks.com: --------------