THD - "evolution of our decay" album

John anhedonia77 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 24 18:31:15 EDT 2008

I always thought Fred deserved to be in jail haha. What's he in for? I
remember a few years ago he was hanging out with some kid I knew and
they both seemed to have one common interest, getting underage girls
naked. I even saw a video he made of girls that could have been no older
than 16 stepping out of the shower and shit. I walked out of the house
and told them both they deserve to be someone's prison bitch. He then
went on to state that jail time wouldn't affect him because, what's a
few years when you're immortal.

John