hotels in the area

Richard Claypool bellevue.bat at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 11:58:47 EDT 2008

Hi,

Can any of you recommend a pretty nice hotel, preferably very near on on the
500 or 16b bus line?  I'm coming back into Pittsburgh with my gf for a week,
and am looking for recommendations.

I had hoped the Avalon Motel would be an option, but, after talking to
people, am going to stay away from that shithole as far as I can :).  Nicki
does not need to come frm Australia to that kinda crap lol.

I'm also willing to consider cabbing it if the price is low enough.  Was
looking at Motel 6 for example.

Have looked around online, but bus access isn't one of the things I've
found.

Any help would be muchly appriciated.

peace,
Rick