thanks

Richard Claypool bellevue.bat at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 21:44:48 EDT 2008

Hi,

I wanted to thank Manny and Chris for their hotel suggestions.  I picked the
one in the northside, and we've booked the week.  It will be good to be back
in pgh out of the damned south, and I'll try to hit some event or other.
Problem is that Nicki doesn't like loud music, so it limits my options.  As
always, you guys came through with speed and impecable haist.

I am now returning to the dramatized version of His Dark Materials.

peace,
Rick

 "Society is, always has been and always will be a structure for the
exploitation and oppression
of the majority through systems of political force dictated by an élite,
enforced by thugs, uniformed or not, and upheld by a willful ignorance and
stupidity
on the part of the very majority whom the system oppresses."