hello

Adrian Zeglin ageoldone at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 14 22:16:40 EDT 2009

Sorry to bother everyone cool in pitt. I am just an old guy who is travelling to your city for a wedding in a couple of weeks.  I have some free time and would like to connect with some goth or electronica music.  My virgin ears could not stand to be exposed to a mix that includes any pop tunes. Looking for pure trance or dark DJ venue. Read about "Pegasus" goth Saturday, but looks like that was abandoned. Will be there on a Th and Fri night and can slip out after the reception on saturday. Please send me into the darkness. With love, Adrian