hello

jdecay at att.net jdecay at att.net
Wed Aug 19 16:19:58 EDT 2009

On Saturdays, there's the Super Secret Dance Party at The Smiling Moose - by no means exclusively goth and industrial, but they do feature into the playlists.

Depending on your timing, we have a few once-a-month events: Empire occurs on Saturday at the cafe Your Inner Vagabond in Lawrenceville, and often features a band playing, too. Club Nemesis is a Friday night Industrial club at Connections in Oakland (if, by trance, you mean the techno genre, I'd think the more TBM slant of Nemesis would appeal to you). There also a new goth / industrial club night, The Hanging Garden, starting up this weekend at Remedy in Lawrenceville.

Hope that helps,

-------------- Original message from Adrian Zeglin <ageoldone at yahoo.com>: --------------

Sorry to bother everyone cool in pitt. I am just an old guy who is travelling to your city for a wedding in a couple of weeks.  I have some free time and would like to connect with some goth or electronica music.  My virgin ears could not stand to be exposed to a mix that includes any pop tunes. Looking for pure trance or dark DJ venue. Read about "Pegasus" goth Saturday, but looks like that was abandoned. Will be there on a Th and Fri night and can slip out after the