free CDs

Brian J. Parker brian.j.parker at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 10:09:24 EST 2009

Since I'm largely out of the DJing business, and running out of room
on even my massive CD shelves, I've decided it's time to clean house.
So I'm giving away (that's right, for free) a pile of CDs.  It's a
drop in the bucket but it does make room for more.  Many of these are
promos, if that's an ethical problem for you.  (Personally, I won't
sell promos, but I'll give them away.)

If you want them, there are only a few conditions:

(1) Getting them is your problem.  I'll meet you in downtown, uptown,
Oakland, Squill, or Regent Square.

(2) If you don't want more than a few, I'm going to give you a bunch
of CDs similar to the ones you are taking.  You will smile and pretend
to want them, even if you plan to throw them away without listening to
them.

(3) You promise not to sell them.  You probably can't get much for
these anyway.  But if I think you're just taking them to sell them, I
reserve the right to just keep them and sell them myself.

I also have a LOT of empty jewel cases (from CDs transferred to
sleeves), of which you can take as many as you want.  Anyway, here's
the list, with compilations at the end; feel free to ask questions.  I
want these in a good home.

16 Volt - The Dreams That Rot In Your Heart / Two Wires Thin
Acumen Nation - Unkind
Adaptive Reaction - Salvation
Aghast View - Phasenox
Arkam Asylum - Running With Scissors
Backlash - Impetus; Lodestar EP
Barbez - (self titled)
Battery - Momentum
Behind the Scenes - Homeless
Cesium 137 - The Fall; Advanced Decay
Christ Analogue - In Radiant Decay
Christian Death - Pornographic Messiah
Clock DVA - The Hacker
Coil - Scatology; Unnatural History
Consolidated - Play More Music
Control Theory - Reactor
Count to Infinity - Undertow
Culture Kulture - DNA Slaves
Cut Rate Box - New Religion; Dataseed
Daf Dos - Stimme Des Herzens
Dead Artist Syndrome - Prints of Darkness
Decoded Feedback - Mechanical Horizon
Delerium - Flowers Become Screens; Euphoric; Heaven's Earth (1 & 2);
Falling In Love (1 & 2)
Delien - Rust
Dessau - (self titled)
Dia - Integration
Die Artze - Goldenes Handwerk
Die Laughing - The Temptress EP
Diva Destruction - Exposing the Sickness
The Dreamside - Faery Child
Durtro - Brainscans
The Echoing Green - The Evergreen Annex - remix addendum; She's Gone Tragic
The Electric Hellfire Club - Empathy for the Devil
Emergency Broadcast Network - 3:7:8
Endanger - Motion
Eskimos & Egypt - Come Together; Wonderland
Funker Vogt - Revivor
God Module - Viscera
Godhead - 2000 Years of Human Error
Gridlock - Further
Paul Hartnoll feat. Robert Smith - Please
Heavy Water Factory - Translucent Amber
The Hungry Ghost - (self titled)
I, Parasite - Turin
Inertia - No Defect; Positive Angel
Ionic Vision - Prophecy; Homo Sovieticus; Homo Sovieticus limited
promo; MaschinenAngst
Kevorkian Death Cycle - A+O
Kontinuum - I Believe
The Last Dance - Staring At the Sky; Whispers In Rage
Lavish Blue - PVCTV
Leech Woman - Uncertainty Device # 26573
Love Like Blood - The Love Like Blood EP
Lowsunday - Elesgiem
Luxt - Disrepair
MC 900 Foot Jesus - Hell With the Lid Off
The Mission (tribute) - Songs from the Wasteland
Nils Peter Molvaer - Khmer (ltd ed w/bonus remix CD)
Moonshake - remixes
More Machine Than Man - covers and remixes promo CDR
Numb - Suspended; Desire/Blind
Painbastard - Nyctophobia (part of Klangfusion vol. 1)
Parallel Project - Fusion
Paralyzed Age - Empire of the Vampire
Pristina - So Alive
Project-X - All Systems Dead EP; Fearless
Pulse Legion - Evolve; One Thing
Qntal - I; II; O, Tristan
Receiver - Chicken Milk
Recoil - Unsound Methods
SIDT - kreuz:gang (part of Klangfusion vol. 1)
Sister Machine Gun - [R]evolution 5.1 / Smash Your Radio
SMP - Hacked; Ultimatum
Sneaky Bat Machine - Boneshaker
Snog - Remote Control; The Future
Soil & Eclipse - Archetype; Meredian
Soman - Revenge
Spahn Ranch - Architecture; Beat Noir; Retrofit EP
Star Industry - New Millenium EP
State of the Union - Black City Lights
The Strand - In the Trench
Suicide Commando - Mindstrip
S.V.D - Big Bad City
System22 - Somewhere Nowhere
The Tear Garden - To Be an Angel Blind, the Crippled Soul Divide
T.H.C. - Consenting Guinea Pig
THD - Under a Statik Sky
Theatre of Loneliness - Trishna
Transylvanian Terror - Angel of Sorror
Voltaic - Shock/Emission

Compilations:
Chemical Warfare (Kiss Kiss Bang Bang) - Invisible
Collective_Consciousness
Cyber-Tec America
Cryogenic Studio
Dark Assembly volume 1
Dark Techno One/Nine-Nine
Death for Life
Digital Wings 1
Distention - Alterculture Records
Drug Test Three - Invisible Records
Electricity - An Electronic Pop Sampler - Ninthwave Records
Emerge Recording Fall Sampler 1998 #A
Empire One - Tinman Records
Essential Selection volume 1 mixed by Fatboy Slim & Paul Oakenfold
The Gothic Sounds of Nightbreed
Interiors: A Sentrax Corporation compilation - Invisible Records
Resurgence - Doppler Effect
Spiritual Vibes- Hypnotic Records
Static Landscapes vol.1 - DSBP
Synthphony 2000 the remixes