advance notice: MARTIN BISI @ Garfield Artworks Wed Feb 25

Brian J. Parker brian.j.parker at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 09:03:04 EST 2009

On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 2:20 PM,  <manny at garfieldartworks.com> wrote:

> 2) producing the recent "Force of Light" album by Barbez on Tzadik Records
> (if you caught Barbez's great show at the Warhol this past Friday...).

Anybody have any idea how this compares to their self titled debut
album?  (I picked it up when the label compared them to The Dresden
Dolls, and didn't hear the similarity at all.)

Also, seriously, does the Warhol have a friggin' mailing list?  I've
missed so many shows there because I didn't know about them.  We're
damn Carnegie museum members and still don't hear about these things
(unless they're getting lost in the mail).