Roll Call

jdecay at att.net jdecay at att.net
Fri Oct 2 10:44:22 EDT 2009

With this list having the longest history of all the Pittsburgh Goth networking options, I'm curious who still is on here (or if it's just down to Manny, a handful of others, and me). If you all would indulge me in a roll call with a bit about yourselves, that would be most kind.

As is only fair, I'll start.

Jordan Harris (or Jordan Decay, if you prefer), once of Carmilla's Dress, but for a number of years the fellow behind the Jordan Decay spoken word / dark ambient project, and the mini-zine called The Burnt Library.