Roll Call

metalforever sayspo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 11:18:49 EDT 2009

Ey, My name is Sarah Spock,

Id venture to guess no one on this mailing list knows who I am.  I was
part of the goth scene in my hometown, and recently moved to
pittsburgh.  I joined the mailing list so i could get a good idea
about when and where shows are held.   It seems to be mostly DJ, and
im more interested in the live aspect of goth music and the culture
which surrounds it.