Roll Call

Degan degan001 at verizon.net
Fri Oct 2 20:42:35 EDT 2009

  Greetings

      I used to post under my SCA* name and title, "Lord Degan" .  I
still go by Degan on the internet  because I mostly post on SCA and
neopagan related lists.  Most of my friends from the goth scene just
use my real name, Jeff Foehringer.

       I've been here since 1996.  I can remember seeing 'Carmilla's
Dress' when Jordan was a member back at Luciano's on Forbes.  Manny's
Damnation series were the first concerts I attended in Pittsburgh.

     I have no Goth street cred, except that I attended Ceremony
regularly for it's first three years at Laga, and for it's last four
years at The Upstage.  I was there the first night that the Night
Shift took over, and I was there for the last night at Upstage.  Never
went to Pegasus much except for a few concerts.   Live concerts are
almost all I do now, since I'm too old to be dancing like a freak at
nightclubs.

Jeff

* SCA = Society for Creative Anachronism.     Just google it if you
want to know more.