Roll Call

joel monyok jmonyok at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 21:58:55 EDT 2009

I would love to see these concerts, how do i make sure I do not miss
them in the future? I saw Combichrist in Chi-town and was in brazil
when psyclon 9 showed-what a bummer. I have problems finding a concise
site for live shows. i have to check many places to get the info I
need for shows in the "burgh. I am very interested in the live shows.