Roll Call

jdecay at att.net jdecay at att.net
Sat Oct 3 09:35:29 EDT 2009

 To plug my own work, the Burnt Library always has a concert listing in the back. While I do miss some events, I daresay it's pretty extensive.

I keep meaning to start posting the events listing to this list. Maybe I'll get to doing so finally...

 -------------- Original message from joel monyok <jmonyok at gmail.com>: --------------