Roll Call

Adam Rixey arixey at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 16:25:01 EDT 2009

I just checked the archives, I didn't see any promotion for that show here.
Why are you mad at the people on this list for not attending an unannounced
show?

And seriously, late shows almost always start even later than the advertised
time.  I can think of maybe three bands I'd even bother with going to a show
that "starts" at midnight, and even then I'd have serious reservations.  If
I were relying on public transportation, absolutely not.