pgh-goth-list Digest, Vol 74, Issue 7

Maggie Fero scigirl543 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 18:30:31 EDT 2009

Hi! I'm still here! I'm in high school, and have no illustrious background
like everybody else. I like music, and people. I feel slightly inadequate
having no response anywhere near paralleling everybody else's "I was in
these five bands and have these four degrees", but I've still got time, and
maybe some day I can be on that end of this spectrum. I am currently seeking
a venue to which I would be able to wear an Empire-waist red gown that I
bought and fixed up a little without thinking through that it's a little
pointless to have a tailored former-thrift-store dress with no purpose, but
that's about the only interesting thing I have going on aside from college
applications (and my girlfriend, who is sitting next to me reading over my
shoulder about to pout that she didn't make it in).

I do tweet, however, I tweet in full sentences, and even use real words. The
character limit is nowhere near as bad as you might think, Eric, and it's
beneficial to your writing skills to be able to abridge sometimes ;)

So, basically, hi! I'm not gone, nor do I intend to become so any time soon.

~Maggie