roll call

Adrian Zeglin ageoldone at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 8 21:10:11 EDT 2009

Having only joined 6 weeks ago or so, I am probably the newest here - although the oldest of age. Not from Pitt at all. Have family there and was in need of a connection to your music scene. Thanks for your hospitality.

My dancing days are all but over - years spent in Chicago at Smart Bar and Exit and now twice a year or so on Sunday nights at neo ( best, if you visit ). Now, mostly listening - too busy for more - old and still hanging on to depressing music, I suppose I do qualify for the socially i...
Now I enjoy streaming goth radio, but my dark moments are spent listening to the deftones. Still have the black boots and a darkened soul - surrounded by plenty of light though. Listlessly caught up in the day to day of making a living behind a computer.

Peace to everyone here.
Adrian