Subterranean Celestial Beings

manny at garfieldartworks.com manny at garfieldartworks.com
Sat Jan 2 13:10:31 EST 2010

Pgh could always use a bit more dark-ambient.

We just had a good dark-ambient show on Wed Dec 30 which included two
great drone artists from Holland - Bas Verbeek and Wouter Jaspers. They
gave me their CDs, pretty good stuff. Wouter is touring Europe with Franz
De Waard
(of Staalplaat/Kapotte Muziek/Beequeen fame) and hopefully they may
arrange a US tour as well.

-mt