Subterranean Celestial Beings

eboe eboe at columbus.rr.com
Thu Jan 7 12:25:54 EST 2010

Half of me wants to move to Pitt sometimes, just because there are so
many cool people there I have never worked with. Plus, jobs are shit for
me in Cowtown right now, I'm close to divorced and dating nobody,
without a true band, so the only thing holding me here is my soccer team
I watch, and I can drive 4 hours each way every 2 weeks or so for a
game. Hmm...

Gary Thrasher