Pittsburgh music info needed.

manny at garfieldartworks.com manny at garfieldartworks.com
Wed Mar 17 01:52:10 EDT 2010

>   Greetings
>
>       Hey Jordan (or anyone else on this list), what is Midian?  Also,
> what exactly is Hanging Garden?  Is it a weekly music night? Monthly?

Midian is every Thursday at Fate Lounge (ex-Rosebud).

Hanging Garden/Sinferno is the last Sat of the month at Remedy. Not sure
if it's still continuing - call Remedy to check.

Sat Mar 13 was the most recent Empire. not sure if that's continuing
either, ask Jim at Eide's.

>     In fact, are there any interesting regular music nights going on
> anymore, particularly with some G/I content?  Could you post a lit
> with a schedule and locations?

the above is about it for G/I right now, I think.

interesting electronic & DJ nights include
pandemic monthly at brillobox
lazercrunk monthly at brillobox
the garden of earthly delights monthly at brillobox
brainstorm monthly at z-lounge

> Is Super Secret Dance night still going on at the Smiling Moose?

no idea, i don't pay attention to much at the Moose, sorry.

there will be shows by Freezepop, Chemlab/16 Volt, and Assemblage 23 shows
at the Rex in the next couple months.
there will be shows by God Module, Covenant and Faith & the Muse at Fate
Lounge in the next few months.
there will be shows by Bella Morte, Dark Clan, and Slick Idiot at Garfield
Artworks in the next few months.
Hellblinki plays at Istanbul on Apr 23, too.