Pittsburgh music info needed.

Brian J. Parker brian.j.parker at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 08:44:00 EDT 2010

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 1:52 AM,  <manny at garfieldartworks.com> wrote:
> Hanging Garden/Sinferno is the last Sat of the month at Remedy. Not sure
> if it's still continuing - call Remedy to check.

It was as of about a week ago.

Remedy is an absolutely wonderful location with several floors.  They
are all small (so I hope you like a more intimate atmosphere) but it
is nice to be able to move back and forth between a well-lit bar (with
EXCELLENT bar food and cider and good beers regularly on tap) and the
events.  Remedy is my bar of choice for a weekend night out,
regardless of events.  It DOES allow smoking, which I know matters to
a lot of people (for or against).

> lazercrunk monthly at brillobox

I recall that DJ Cutups is one of the residents at this, and I'll
personally vouch for him being phenomenal.  I'm not sure if this event
is Degan's style, and I haven't attended personally, so take my
recommendation with a grain of salt.

I also think Brillobox has great bar food and an excellent selection
of beers on tap (and almost always Strongbow cider, a personal
favorite) but I figure most of you are familiar with the venue by
now...?

>> Is Super Secret Dance night still going on at the Smiling Moose?
>
> no idea, i don't pay attention to much at the Moose, sorry.

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=super+secret+dance+party&l=1

I was there a couple of weeks ago.  It gets busy!  N8theSk8 brings
quite the party atmosphere, and Dingbat has some of the best tastes in
goth/post-punk I've heard in a local DJ.