what i'm doing on thursday...

deeann mikula hartmann goth at d33ann.com
Tue Oct 14 10:01:27 EDT 2003

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003, B wrote:

> I'm just talking about the "boy, I sure hope the Rev/SCOTS show is 21+, if
> kids can't get in they aren't trying hard enough anyway" thing.

i have to admit, of the two KMFDM shows a few (days/weeks/months/i
dunno) apart from each other here, gus and i are opting for the
overage one.  the reason: at the catwalk, the over-age area is small
and you can't even see the band from it.  no point in putting up
"being caged" if you don't have to.  and since we have the option, we
are choosing the +21 show in mid-november.

deeann mikula hartmann

"well behaved women rarely make history."
                 -laurel thatcher ulrich