Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt > Seattle ...um, no.

deeann mikula hartmann goth at d33ann.com
Wed Oct 22 12:18:06 EDT 2003

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 manny at telerama.com wrote:

> Seattle has had a complete ban on all ages shows for what, 6 or 7 years
> now? at least all ages show are legal in this city, if not profitable
> to businesses. it takes idealism to do them.

uh.  what?

this is a list of best places to see all ages shows in seattle (2003)
http://seattle.citysearch.com/best/results/8564/

and it doesn't even list the catwalk.  kmfdm just kicked
off their tour at the catwalk with an all ages show.  (however, i'm
gonna wait 'til they come back home at the end of the tour and do a
+21 show.)
10/17 SEATTLE Catwalk   ALL AGES
http://www.kmfdm.net/tour.htm

so yah... no offense, but, no.  we are So Much Hipper Than That.

deeann mikula hartmann

"the limits of my language mean the limits of my world."
   --ludwig wittgenstein, tractatus logico-hilosophicus