Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt

TERROR FIRMA SKY terror_firma_sky at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 23 03:46:08 EDT 2003

--- LstatShaft at aol.com wrote:

> *** Someone running a business who doesn't want to do things that
> make money
> and clearly benefit him?  See what happens when you let capitalism
> run
> rampant?

I could be wrong here, I usually am. I think the point is if a
promoter is totally profit driven then you are not going to get to
see a wide variety of the music that's out there. I know you can't
expect everyone to be like Manny and lose their shirt everyother
show, but it would be nice to have more people who are willing to
take a loss once in awhile for the sake of art.

=====
TFS, former metal head, recovering rivet head.