Damnation (was Re: 80's night playlist)

Kelly Ashkettle kellya at night-sky.net
Wed Jan 14 15:50:18 EST 2004

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 manny at telerama.com wrote:

> When Fred and I were doing the Damnation goth nights at the Upstage
> (previous to Ceremony) and a couple of them went well, Lou got antsy and
> edged us out with the then-management (still Bill Matscherz, from the
> old 1990-91 days).

You had a Damnation night three times, right? Damnation I, II, and III? I
thought I remembered two of them being held at Charlie's/Luciano's, and
that Bradley designed the gray and black flyer for the second one. And
that one of them included a release party for Sunshine Blind's album
*Liquid*. And then I thought you convinced Lou to let you have one on one
Friday night at The Upstage, but it didn't pull in enough people so you
stopped doing them.

--Kelly