The World is closing

arcane eolh at cox.net
Fri Jul 2 10:52:21 EDT 2004

Brian J. Parker wrote:
> Yeah, if you don't mind theft of intellectual property.
>
> I mean, whatever, either you justify it or you don't.  Now I'm going to
> say that I don't want to start a big debate, but one's going to start
> anyway.

*yawn*

If you don't want to start a debate I don't know why you'd even bother
to bring it up, since a one-liner like that isn't going to do anything
to sway anyone's opinion, and I would suspect that anyone that cares
enough for it to be an issue already has an opinion.  I think we should
have a debate on why it's stupid and pointless to debate it instead.

Matt