rock club question

deeann mikula hartmann goth at d33ann.com
Tue Nov 30 21:45:18 EST 2004

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 manny at telerama.com wrote:

> possible and relevant to do so. You wouldn't send a contribution to
> the Republican Party, so why would you contribute to Clear Channel?

while i've always been convinced that CC were wankers, i'm not
familiar with their direct ties to the republican party.  can someone
(or you, manny) clue me in with some reliably sourced articles and
such supporting that statement?

i also have to admit that i didn't realize that kmfdm was in bed with
CC.  i can't imagine that CC is the one who promotes their shows here,
as this is their home town and they basically play at one of the goth
clubs here.  (i'm not a big fan, but they do put on a *really* fun
show!)

deeann mikula hartmann

"well behaved women rarely make history."
                 -laurel thatcher ulrich