triphop, old-school goth-rock, IDM, noise, power-tronics, etc....

Christopher tm xopher.tm at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 13:52:43 EST 2006

To continue picking nits....

On 2/22/06, Jeremy David <epistemology at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Art galleries usually
> have water fountains.

CORPORATE art galleries have water fountains.

Indies generally have a paint-splattered sink where you can fill a cup
or bottle if need be. I imagine Garfield Artworks has something akin
to that.

>  I also won't be your guest because I like to
> know that part of the money that I pay to get into shows actually goes
> to the bands - unlike what happened the two times I played for you,
> and got shafted. I have no desire to donate to the United Manny Fund.

I have it on reasonably good authority that Manny pays his artists. I
do not know whether this is true 100% of the time, but I have never
heard of Manny reneging on any pre-agreed amounts/percentages.

I am not an apologist for Manny. Though we have never been on
particularly good terms, I would like to think that we are not on bad
terms (at least of this writing ;) ). I highly respect what he has
accomplished in this community though I suspect that he considers me
yet another pretentious fuckwit. Which indeed I am.

Enough.
--
C. tm

"Every time I'm on ABC, I crash."