triphop, old-school goth-rock, IDM, noise, power-tronics, etc....

manny@telerama.com manny at telerama.com
Wed Feb 22 20:12:35 EST 2006

Quoting Jeremy David <epistemology at gmail.com>:

well, OK, it doesn't sound like he's in Bottom Feeder.
I don't think they could fit their stuff into a station wagon :)

I can't guess. It'd be fun to know. I'm sure Jeremy doesn't want to reveal
who he played with, because then he'd no longer have the upper hand peddling his
lies, look at who is trying to call me a liar.

thanx Chris