triphop, old-school goth-rock, IDM, noise, power-tronics, etc....

Kelly Ashkettle kellyashkettle at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 23 01:44:05 EST 2006

I am sure that if Jeremy David Long ever actually wants to try to conceal his identity, he will be smart enough to do more than simply leave off his last name.

  But now that this has been dragged out into the open, I'm curious to hear the story: what did ThouShaltNot think that Manny promised them that he did not deliver?  It seems unlike him to promise a guarantee to a Pittsburgh band, even one that is signed to an international record label and has fans across the country (like me) waiting on pins and needles for their new album to finally be released.

  --KellyA

manny at telerama.com wrote:
  Quoting Jeremy David :

well, OK, it doesn't sound like he's in Bottom Feeder.
I don't think they could fit their stuff into a station wagon :)

I can't guess. It'd be fun to know. I'm sure Jeremy doesn't want to reveal
who he played with, because then he'd no longer have the upper hand peddling his
lies, look at who is trying to call me a liar.

thanx Chris