quitting smokin'!

Jeremy David epistemology at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 14:10:31 EST 2006

You can do it!

I tried several times to quit with several different philosophies -
The Find A New Habit Method - The Psychological Punishment Associate
Bad Things With Cigarettes Method - The Three Day Hump - The Smoke 8
Packs Till You Get Sick And Hate Smoking Forever Method - And More!

But the way that worked for me was: Don't Smoke Anymore.

If I can do it, you can do it! Keep up the good work!

On 3/10/06, gwen <gwenix at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3/9/06, Christopher tm <xopher.tm at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Dude. I just swallowed my gum.
> >
> > Which wouldn't be so bad but it was Nicorette.
>
> Hey, I just quit smoking myself!  Good luck with your efforts!
>
> For those of you who've known me and are scoffing at this one... no
> really, I think I did it this time.  Since I realized that I link
> alcohol and smoking so strongly, and that's usually my downfall for
> quitting smoking... I've quit drinking for the time being too.
>
> Oops, I think I just gave a few folks on this list heart failure....

By saving yourself from heart faliure! Har har har.

Keep up the great work. Smoking is lame.