quittin' smoking

Chris Rapier rapier1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 12:25:12 EST 2006

If you want to see a show where people don't smoke go see a show at a
non-smoking venue or rally enough economic clout to force the venue to
be smoke free for that show. A friend's band makes that a requirement
of the venues they play show at.

Of course the point is really that you think other people should
change their behaviour to suit your needs. As such you feel that your
rights are more 'valid' than their rights. Obviously this all becomes
moot if legislation is passed as rights aren't really anything other
than a legal fiction.